The official Facebook application for iPhone and iPod Touch has been updated to version 3.1.3. The new version has been enhanced with a few new great and much awaited features such as the ability to watch Facebook videos. Additionally, the new version fixes several bugs.
The new Facebook 3.1.3 for iPhone is already available on the iTunes App Store. The application is rolling out gradually, so it might be a few days before it’s available for everyone. It’s also important to take into account that the new version 3.1.3 does not include support for the upcoming iOS 4 nor the iPad.
Make your way past the break to check out the full changelog.
New features in this version:
- You can now watch Facebook videos.
- You can now view and write on walls of events.
- Uploaded photos are now 720px wide.
This version contains fixes for the following bugs:
- Could not comment on photos accessed from Notifications
- Could not upload photos smaller than a certain size
- No more than 2 notifications were highlighted as unread
- Status updates appeared out of order in News Feed
- Broken photo album links in News Feed
- Birthdays view had months in wrong order
- Last section of friend list was incomplete if you had fewer than 8 friends
- Notes with non-ASCII text were cut off at the end